Live Oak Landing Facilities General Information
- 4 port-a-lets near pavilion with permanent restrooms coming soon
- Approximately 30 parking spaces available near the pavilion with the ability to park between 250 and 300 vehicles with boat trailers in the whole area
- Access to 9 fishing piers/platforms
- Access to 1 handicap accessible fishing pier
- Access to 3 boat launch bays/6 total slips
- Free use of WiFi with RV, Tournament, and Interpretive Center reservations
- Free use of catch and release pond
- Free use of 4 miles of hiking trails
- Free use of disc golf course
The pavilion at Live Oak Landing is a great place to hold events such as: birthdays, weddings, family events, and group activities. When renting the Live Oak Landing pavilion, the following is available:
- 2,400 square feet of covered area
- Bench-style seating around the inside of the pavilion
- 3 picnic tables on exterior grass area
- 2 small open grills
- 13 ceiling fans
- Lighting on the interior of the pavilion along with 6 electrical outlets
- 2 water faucets available for use on the exterior of the pavilion
- Only one tournament may be scheduled per day
- Access to tournament weigh-in area with release chute back into the river (no fish cleaning is allowed in this area).
- The fish cleaning station will be available for tournament use; however, it will not be reserved for tournament fishers only. The fish cleaning station will still be open for public use.
Tournament organizers may also choose to pay for use of the Old Bait Store at Live Oak Landing which will include:
- Use of an attached covered patio area with picnic table
- Access to the inside of the building which is air conditioned
- Access to private restroom inside the store
- Access to the 713 square foot facility can be used for registration purposes. There are no tables and chairs in the facility, but there is a counter-top that is available for use.
About Interpretive Center
When reserving the Live Oak Landing Interpretive Center, you will have access to the 713 sq. ft. airconditioned facility, which overlooks the beautiful Mobile/Tensaw Delta and the boat launch area. The main room of the facility has five tables (seating for 4 persons per table) and the covered patio area has two picnic tables and ceiling fans. The building has one restroom, which is not handicap accessible. Handicap accessible public restrooms are located outside of the facility, beside the Center. Maximum capacity for the Live Oak Landing Interpretive Center is 49 persons.
- Access to the 713 sq. ft. facility
- Tables and chairs to seat 20 guests
- Private restrooms
- Private patio with 2 picnic tables and ceiling fans
- Full hookups (standard 110/30/50 Amp power sockets / water / sewer)
- A 60ft concrete parking pad.
- Concrete patio with plenty of room for pull-outs
- A picnic table
- Access to modern air-conditioned bathhouse
- Access to laundry facilities
- Free use of boat ramp